Mission Statement

This blog was created to make my ideas, beliefs, and opinions public. May this blog entertain, inform, and inspire, and may it be an open forum for the discussion on a plethora of interesting topics.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Introduction

Walt Disney once said the Disneyland would never be completed as long as there is imagination left in the world. That is certainly true, given that there are many very talented men and women who work to keep Walt Disney's legacy alive. Although I many not officially be one of those people, I do strive to conjure ideas to fix the company's Park & Resorts division. It is my hope that this blog will become a forum for new and exciting concepts and ideas for Disney and Universal parks around the world. I also hope that this blog will entertain, inform, and inspire a whole new generation of Disney fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment